Thermoregulation is key to efficient riding in hot climates. Endura's women's Xtract Lite Shorts helps keep your core temperature cool by moving sweat away from your skin. The addition of a couple of hot weather-beating extras is what really sets these shorts apart, however, including a UPF50+ treatment for the fabric and a women's specific 500 series temperature regulating pad.
The Endura women's 500 series pad used in the Xtract Lite collection tackles the problem head-on, incorporating a new generation of water expelling foams. Dispersefoam, a global exclusive for Endura, features a disruptive foam cell construction that provides superior drying and dramatically improved air permeability compared to conventional PU foams. The smooth, Continuously Variable Profile and high stretch properties reduce the risk of chafing, ensuring comfort in the saddle. it also features a silver yarn fabric with a cool touch, rapid drying, and permanent antibacterial properties.
- Lightweight yet supportive Lycra fabric
- Fast-wicking fabric with UPF50+ ideal for hot climates
- Women's 500 series, warm weather temperature regulating pad
- Double layer with direct silicone print on inner hem for comfortable leg grip
- Double layer soft waistband for comfort
- Selected seams flat-locked for toughness and comfort
- Reflective trim
|Grey / X-Small||05055939976211||E6175GY/2||210000064146|
|Grey / Small||05055939976228||E6175GY/3||210000064145|
|Grey / Large||05055939976242||E6175GY/5||210000064143|