From a winter-adapted outsole to advanced insulation, every detail of the Klondike makes it the ultimate fall and winter cycling shoe.
- Vibram outsole: Adapted for winter conditions
- Boa IP1 double rail quick attach system with micro adjustment both ways and easy release: Quick attach, distributed pressure and ultra light
- ''EEE'' last specially designed for a higher volume: Perfect for wearing thicker socks in cold temperatures
- Zip fly with velcro closure
- Insulated 3-layer insole with felt: Blocks cold from outsole
- Silicone elastic at the cuff: Better fit and prevents infiltrations
- Neoprene cuff: Better fit that prevents infiltrations
- Hook at front toe: Attaches gaiter for deep snow conditions
- Cordura 1680D: Better durability
- 400g Thinsulate insulation: Keeps feet warm
- Reflectors: Enhanced safety
- Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD cleats
- Approximate weight (size 42/1 shoe): 22 oz/626 g
- Weather: Cold
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Black / 44||775504113821||1487005 020 44||210000067072|
|Black / 45||775504113838||1487005 020 45||210000067073|