- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
Wheels Manufacturing BB30 Bottom Bracket Adaptor for Hollowtech II Cranks adapts 24mm Spindle Cranks (Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, etc.) to work on BB30 frames. Simply tap the adapters into the 6806 bearing in the BB shell, then install the spindle and cranks. Use Wheels Mfg Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust your chainline, or take up any side-to-side movement in your cranks. These spacers are machined from engineering-grade Delrin.
- Adapts American/Pro BMX frames with a non-Threaded 51.3mm (2.02") i.d. bottom bracket shell to accept English-threaded bottom bracket & crank applications - CNC-machined aluminum with three steel connecting bolts to prevent independent rotation
This is a drive-side stop washer for your Surly Mr. Whirly Crank. It ensures you're properly spaced out down there.
$18.99 - $19.99
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
- Sunlite Cottered Pins
$13.99 - $19.99
- Forged steel - 24 TPI
• Forged steel • 6 1/2-inch • Compatible with 9/16" pedals • Left crank • Cotterless
• 8-speed Road crankset • Square taper interface • Does not include BB • 1300 grams
Shimano Altus M311 cranksets provide durability and reliable shifting for triple chainring drivetrains. - Hyperdrive SG-X chainrings - 7/8-speed compatible - Spindle interface type: Square Taper JIS
Shimano Acera FC-M361 cranksets feature sturdy construction, reliable shifting, and replaceable chainrings. - Spindle Interface type: Square Taper JIS
- Series: SLX - Crank Construction: HOLLOWTECH II Technology
The Tourney TY501 crankset provides crisp, reliable shifting for your triple chainring drivetrain. - Precision indexed shifting - 8/7/6-speed compatible - 3 crank length specification available - Precise chain line control - Light and reliable shifting - Versatile performance - Wide compatibility with multiple components - Quick and precise assembly
Some riders test their limits more than others. For these riders, the GX Eagle DUB crankset allows them to go all-in, every day they ride. The best aluminum crankset we make, engineered to deliver consistent performance every ride. Featuring our X-SYNC 2 tooth profile chainring for complete chain control, each tooth's thickness is toleranced and controlled to work seamlessly with the chain's inner and outer links. DUB technology's patented spindle design and bottom bracket provide a uniform approach to fitment, better sealing, and forward and backward compatibility. Simply put, the forged aluminum GX Eagle DUB crankset is the no-frills choice of riders who know. - Our best aluminum crankset - Direct mount interface compatible with chainrings across the entire Eagle Ecosystem - Master GX colorway as part of Eagle Colorsystem—pairs with all cassettes and chains, from Black to Gold to Rainbow to HardChrome and all-new Copper
SRAM's GX-1000 1x Crankset delivers consistent performance every time out. Featuring SRAM’s X-Sync tooth profile, the GX crankset is engineered for complete chain control. Each tooth’s thickness is CNC machined to work seamlessly with the chain’s inner and outer links. - Compatible with X-Sync chains - 6000 series AL - CNC machined 7075, two-tone anodized X-Sync chainring - Bottom bracket configurations: BB30, GXP, and Fat Bike GXP - Compatibility: Boost 148 hub or standard hub - Bottom bracket sold separately
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
- For Race Face 30mm Cinch System cranks only - Allows switching crank arms between bikes, such as a FatBike and an XC MTB - Use RF-2999 for 8mm to 16mm hex wrench adapter to remove spindle
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
RaceFace Ride crank arms are forged from 6066 aluminum with aggressive styling for a high strength to weight ratio. - Bottom bracket sold separately
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
Replacement spindle spacers for Race Face X-Type XC/AM cranksets.
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
Origin-8's Classic Sport Single Crankset is made of light and durable forged aluminum and it has a stylish machined-aluminum 46-tooth chainring to make your bike the coolest ride on the block.
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
$10.19 - $20.99
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
Use these Wheels Manufacturing Crank Spindle Spacers to adjust chainline or bearing play in bottom brackets. - 24mm for Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA, Race Face EXI, SRAM GPX - 30mm for BB30, PF30, BB86, BB92 and other cranks with 30mm spindles - Machined engineering-grade Delrin - 10 spacers per bag
Page 1 of 1