The Steel Reserve 1.2 comes ready for the trails with a Manitou Circus suspension fork featuring 100mm of travel. The sturdy full Crmo frame features an internal head tube with rotor tabs option and a Euro-type BB set. Upgraded 26" K-MAX Pro double wall rims are paired with alloy hubs with Crmo axles, stainless spokes, and Kenda K-Rad 2.3" wide tires. The Steel Reserve 1.2 comes with a 3-pc Crmo crankset with a reduced gear size ideally suited to freestyle MTB riding. It comes standard with a Tektro Auriga Hydraulic rear disc brake for safe braking action in all conditions.
- Haro full Crmo Steel Reserve frame, internal head tube
- 22.5" TT
- Manitou Circus Sport 100mm travel fork
- Haro Crmo 8 Spline 3-pc crankset, 28t sprocket
- Haro Steel 65mm riser bar w/ Haro Counterfeit grips
- Haro Padded Slim one piece seat/post, 25.4mm
- Weinmann KMAX Pro alloy DW 32h rims
- Pivit aluminum disc cassette hubs w/ 14t Crmo cog
- Tektro Auriga HD-M275 hydraulic rear disc brake
- New FPD platform aluminum pedals w/ replaceable pins
|Haro Full Chromoly Steel Reserve frame | Internal head tube | 68mm Threaded BSA
|Manitou Circus Sport | 100mm travel | 9mm Dropouts | Straight steel 1-1/8" steer tube
|VP-202-AM | 1-1/8" Aluminum | 45°X45° Semi-Cartridge Bearings
|Weinmann KMAX Pro aluminum double wall | 36h
|Pivit aluminum disc singlespeed cassette | 36h
|Kenda K-Rad | 26 x 2.3"
|Haro Chromoly 8 Spline 3-pc 28t
|19mm | 4 x Sealed bearing
|KMC HV410 1/2" x 1/8"
|14T Chromoly cog
|Haro Steel 65mm riser bar | 730mm wide | 6 Deg. Sweep
|Haro front load aluminum 1-1/8"
|Tektro Auriga HD-M275
|Tektro Auriga HD-M275 hydraulic
|New FPD Platform | Chromoly 9/16" axles | Replaceable Pins
|Haro Padded Slim one piece seat / post
|Aluminum 25.4mm included w/ seat
* Subject to change without notice.
|Nickel / Large